Joined: 08 Oct 2018
|Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:55 am Post subject: Silicone Mould
|Plastic materials:PS, ABS, PP, PVC, PMMA, PBT, PC, POM, PA66, PBT+GF30%...etc.
Other materials:Rubber, Silicone rubber, LSR, aluminum, zinc...Metal...etc.
Quality:ROSH and SGS standard
Feature:Non marking and Non flash
Size:According to your drawing
Color, Quantity, Unit price, Tooling cost, Tooling size:To be discussed
Mold structure:Injection Mould, Plastic Mold, Overmould, 2k mould, Die-Casting Mould, Thermoset Mold, Stack Mold, Interchangeable Mold, Collapsible Core Mold, Die Sets, Compression Mold, Cold runner system LSR Mold,…etc.
Mould Base:HASCO standard, European standard, World standard
Mould Base Material:LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc. or as per customer’s requirement.
Surface Finish:Texture (MT standard), high gloss polishing
Finish:Mirror finish etc.
Cavity / Core steel:P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236, AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 etc.
Cavity:Single cavity, Muti Cavity, based on customer’s requirement.
Hot / Cold Runner:HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip, Taiwan made brand…etc.
Mould Life:1,000 to 1,000,000 shots
(according to your working environment)
Design & Program Softwares:CAD, CAM, CAE, Pro-E, Solid works…etc.
Equipments:High speed CNC, standard CNC, EDM, Wire Cutting, Grinder, Plastic Injection Molding Machine for testing mold from 50-3000T available.
Package:Standard exported wooden box packed, fumigation process (upon required)
Mold building lead time:T1, 40~50 days, parts measurement report (upon required).
Annual production:250 sets of mold
1.Making interchangeable cores mold : a most effective and cost-saving manufacturing process. Suitable for customers looking for “more variety but less quantity” solution. With only one mold, it can efficiently generate different kinds of products,
2. Making high transparent PC, Acrylic, PMMA, PET.. parts mold with high gloss polishing and Mold-Tech texture on parts surface, applied mostly in lighting parts, outdoor LED parts projects.
3. Making gas assisted injection molds and products projects …mostly applied in projects like the thick handles, monitors, the frame of TV cabinet etc, which prevents the shrinkage mark, improves the strength of the parts and saves material costs.
4 Medical silicone and rubber molds/products making : We manage both “solid” and “liquid” silicone rubber material meeting the standard of RoHS, FDA and REACH, and can be applied like skincare parts, medical earplugs, nipple pacifier, check valve, diving mask.
1. Can supply with both Mold & Molded parts
2. Provide Milled Prototype Making, Mold Design, Mold Making, Mold Testing, Molding, Products assembly...services
3. With more than 30 years experience, all of works are done 100% in our factory in Taiwan!
4. Low volumes / Small orders are welcome! Please contact us to discuss case by case.
5. Accept only OEM / ODM / Customer Projects. We do not have any existing molds for sell.
6. Mold building lead time: Around 40-50 days, with 1st Mold trialing report and Mold trailing samples
1. Besides molds, do you generate products as well?
Yes, we can make your projects here in our factory, Taiwan for you. But we only make it from making a new mold...then, from above new mold, making parts out of it. We make the production job for our customers in Taiwan. In other words, we do not have any existing mold. In short, we produced customized molds and products but we also provide our customers reverse engineering service.
2. How can I get the quote?
First, we need our customers provide their technical data like 2D, 3D drawings or samples. After receiving your project, our experienced and professional team will start to study and evaluate it. During this time, our team will keep discussing with the designers to make sure that every details are clear. Finally, we will give our customers quotation reports.
3. Does your company provide design service?
Absolutely yes. We have helped countless customers from Europe and North American to invent their new products. Our experienced engineers give our customers useful suggestion to help them solve the problems that they encounter when designing and process the molds and products.
4. Why is your price not so competitive?
First of all, what we are famous for is that we produce interchangeable core mold, which needs not only precision work but also flexible team work to adjust to what our clients really want. Also, all of our steel is from Japan and Germany and all processing steps are carried in Taiwan under the supervision of our professional engineers. We appreciate that all of our customers emphasized on quality and efficiency and that's why our company wants provide too.
To know us more please contact us with your ideas / projects / drawings, so that we can start our studying / engineering job...
Welcome to contact us:
Mobile: +0086 137 3620 6058
Wechat/whatsapp : +0086 137 3620 6058
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSilicone Mould