GW2Gold Forum Index GW2Gold
welcome to you!

GW2Gold 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in three runs and

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vv1122365

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: in three runs and Reply with quote

QUEBEC -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard defeated Kazakhstans Sesil Karatantcheva 7-6 (2), 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the quarter-finals of the Bell Challenge. The 19-year-old from Montreal, who is seeded No. 5 at the tournament, will face second-seed Kristina Mladenovic of France in the final eight on Friday night. Bouchard raced out to a 4-0 double break lead in the opening set, but Karatantcheva fought back to force a tiebreak. Bouchard then went down a break in the second set, but recovered in time to seal the victory. "Im happy I was able to stay with her. I fought really well even though I wasnt playing my best," Bouchard said. "I gave it my all and I was able to turn around the match and the second set as well. I started to be more aggressive and that made the difference." Bouchard is the first Canadian to reach the quarter-finals of the Bell Challenge since Rebecca Marino in 2011. Mladenovic advanced to the quarters after Crotias Petra Martic retired while trailing 6-3, 2-3. In other action, Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic defeated No. 4 Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States, who retired while trailing 7-5, 3-6, 4-1, No. 3 Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic topped Croatias Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 7-6 (4), 7-6 (10), and No. 7 Lauren Davis of the U.S. downed Andrea Hlavackova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 2-6, 6-3. In doubles, Carol Zhao of Richmond Hill, Ont., and Montreals Francoise Abanda lost 7-6 (4), 7-5 to Russias Alla Kudryavtseva and Australias Anastasia Rodionova in the quarters. Rey Maualuga College Jersey . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Matt Leinart College Jersey . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. http://www.cheapuscjerseys.com/?tag=usc-marcus-allen-college-jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. Cheap USC Jerseys Authentic . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Troy Polamalu College Jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - South Carolina is still the top-ranked team in womens basketball, earning the No. 1 spot in the Associated Press poll for the third straight week. The Gamecocks, coming off a 51-50 win over Duke on Sunday, received 23 first- place votes, three more than last week, and a total of 837 points from a nationwide media panel. Connecticut moved up one spot to No. 2 after 76-58 win over Notre Dame on Saturday. The Huskies, ranked preseason No. 1, picked up seven first-place votes. Texas earned the other four No. 1 votes and sits third. Texas A&M, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Stanford, Kenttucky, Baylor and Louisville round out the top 10.dddddddddddd. Notre Dame dropped three spots from second after the loss to UConn. Tennessee is 11th, followed by Nebraska, Duke, Maryland, Oregon State, Georgia, Rutgers, California, Michigan State, Oklahoma State and Syracuse. Duke dipped four spots from ninth, while California tumbled eight spots from 10th after a loss to Kansas. Oklahoma State and Syracuse are tied for 20th. The last four teams ranked are Mississippi State, West Virginia, Iowa and DePaul. Arkansas, which was tied with DePaul for 25th last week, dropped out of the rankings. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GW2Gold Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: